Beverly Davids HBA, MSOD.
Beverly Davids is the Senior Partner and a Principal of The Greenwich Group, a consulting firm specializing in change-management, based in Canada. Beverly graduated with an Honours Business Administration Degree from the University of Western Ontario, London (Ontario), in 1975, and obtained a Masters of Science in Organization Development from Pepperdine University, Los Angeles, in 1982.
Over the past 28 years, Beverly, as an external and internal consultant, has assisted many multi-national corporations in the areas of managing change, specializing in organization re-design, training and development, (self-managing) teamwork, process improvement, customer satisfaction and diversity.
Prior to founding The Greenwich Group in 1994, Beverly worked for GE for eight years, based at the Canadian Head Office in Toronto, Canada. As Manager, Organization Effectiveness, she:
As an external consultant, Beverly continues to work with GE, handling assignments with many of the companies, and has served on faculty at the GE Management Development Institute, Crotonville, New York. For the past four years, Bev has provided leadership in developing Change Management strategies and tools to various projects in Unilever worldwide. She is a tutor on the Leaders Into Action (LIA) programme, and has implemented CleanOut/WorkOut™ with Unilever divisions throughout Europe, Asia, South Africa and Australia.
- Introduced self-managing teams in factory and white collar workplaces
- Established the Organization Effectiveness Center, a centralized source of employee/leadership development activities.
- Implemented Work-Out™ and Change Acceleration Process (CAP) in Canada and throughout GE globally
- Led many organization change initiatives (diversity, process improvement, re-engineering)
In addition to General Electric and Unilever, The Greenwich Group's clients include: Boeing, CIBC, CP Rail, Dupont, General Motors, Polaris Industries, Shell Oil, Tesco PLC, and several multi-national financial institutions. Projects with these clients have included:
Bev has been a guest lecturer at The University of Western Ontario, Richard Ivey School of Business in London, and at The University of Toronto, and has made numerous presentations at professional conferences and workshops.
- Implementing Work-Out™ as a strategic change initiative
- Creating and implementing a change management process
- Designing and delivering a Leadership/Management Skills programs
- Developing internal change management/facilitation capability